PROJECT FOR HOME & PROFESSIONAL
Get a free beauty wellness spa Quotation
Ephemeral beauty wellness spa designs and manufactures Finnish sauna with manufacture and assembly of custom sauna and assessing every structural need and consumption.
Let our sauna meet the highest safety standards within the European Union. We have the wide range of Finnish sauna, from the most compact to the most luxurious ones.
Each project can be customized and equipped with a digital control panel for complete and safe control of your well-being matching accessories, built of wood and natural materials.
Our Finnish sauna has guarantee 24 months in accordance with the regulations available in Europe.
Other to series production and point strength custom build every sauna, taking advantage of ergonomics, materials, and comfort with the best-required standards.
10 SAUNA TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
What exactly do you do in a Finnish sauna and what not?
There is nothing more Finnish than a sauna, and many Finns think you cannot grasp Finland or its culture without bathing in a sauna. However, Finns understand that foreigners have certain inhibitions and concerns when it comes to stepping in a heated box with no clothes on. Have a look at our tips below and you need to worry no more.
1. SAUNA IS GOOD FOR EVERYBODY.
Only newborn babies and people with serious conditions like open wounds or heart problems should avoid sauna. Everybody else can enjoy it with no worries, and in Finland, you’re more than likely to.
2. FINNISH SAUNA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX AND SUGGESTING IT WILL NOT SCORE POINTS WITH FINNS.
It is a place for physical and mental cleansing, and many suggest one should behave in a sauna as they would in church. That is not to say you shouldn’t relax – just kick back and take it easy.
3. GETTING INVITED TO A SAUNA IS AN HONOR.
If you have a reason for declining, fair enough, but it better be a good one! Bathing in a sauna with people is somewhat of a bonding process – when you’re bare in all senses of the word, you’re sure not to hide anything. It is said that in Finland, more important decisions get made in saunas than in meetings.
4. COLOURED LIGHTS, AROMATIC FRAGRANCES, RELAXING MUSIC HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FINNISH SAUNA.
Real Finnish saunas are dimly lit, there’s no music or smells except for fresh birch and natural tar.
5. YES, FINNS GO TO THE SAUNA IN THE NUDE EVEN WITH STRANGERS.
Don’t worry – we’ve seen our fair share of naked human bodies and it’s not a “thing” for us. It’s only natural, and there’s no shame in being you, but if you can’t get over it, Finns will understand you wanting to wear a swimsuit or a towel
6. IN GROUPS, WOMEN AND MEN GO TO SAUNA SEPARATELY, BUT FAMILIES GO TOGETHER.
When in a mixed group that is about going to the sauna, it is perfectly fine to ask people and discuss who should go with who.
7. A ‘VASTA’ OR ‘VIHTA’ (THE NAME DEPENDS ON THE REGION)IS A BUNDLE OF FRESH BIRCH TWIGS THAT YOU GENTLY WHIP YOURSELF WITH.
It sounds strange, but is really good for your skin – you’ll feel the smoothness afterward.
8. THERE ARE NO RULES FOR HOW OFTEN YOU SHOULD THROW MORE WATER ON THE STOVE.
Whenever you feel like another wave of steam, go for it.
9. YOU WILL BE SWEATING HEAVILY IN A SAUNA, SO BE SURE TO DRINK PLENTY.
Water is probably best for you, but beer and cider are what Finns enjoy the most. Roasting sausages either on an open fire or in tin foil directly on the stove is another key part of the sauna experience.
10. THERE ARE NO REAL RULES WHEN IT COMES TO A SAUNA, AND THE WAY IT IS DONE TOTALLY DEPENDS ON THE OCCASION.
The most important thing is to relax, socialise, have a couple of drinks and enjoy the blissful post-sauna feeling of having cleaned both your body and your mind.