Outdoor Indoor Pools
Outdoor Indoor Pools
Are you thinking of a pool design for your home or business?
Effimera develops projects for pool areas to relax!
Contact us for more information.
What do we do?
- Traditional Swimming Pools: Classic construction method, made with concrete thrown in operation for bottom and pool walls. With this technique, it is possible to make swimming pools of any shape and size. Each part will be made directly on the site. The following application of coatings, mosaics, tiles, PVC on the market.
- Prefabricated swimming pools: Dein Speed times of construction and laying. They are performed with different types of materials; prefabricated in concrete, prefabricated in PVC, resin glass, in EPS, results in good economic savings.
- Nature Design Pools In this case, without invading the environments, the shape of the pool is defined according to the customer’s needs and the environment, using spaces and scenery simulating ponds or streams.
- Filtration systems: The overflow circulation, on the surface it differs essentially from skimmers to aesthetics and from a functional point of view, for the greatest hygienic benefits. This system guarantees the absolute absence of dead spots in the water circulation.
- Skimmer recycling: The term skimmer identifies the rectangular nozzles, just below the edge of the pool, consisting of a floating door through which the pool water is poured.
- Disinfection and water treatment: To be pure, pool water must be subjected to natural or chemical disinfection treatments. Regardless of the type of filtration adopted, most microorganisms, ie viruses, bacteria, have to be eliminated.
- Salt electrolysis: which allows chlorine to be obtained by using a very small amount of normal Salem, for proper disinfection of water, making it the natural solution for excellence.
- Ozone systems: the bacteriological safety guaranteed by Ozone systems is remarkable because the ozone can quickly attack the bacterium or virus present in water, which is retained on special multiple filters.
- Ultraviolet rays: they have the disinfecting power alternative to that of chemicals is based on the use of ultraviolet light.